Wynn Resorts (Macau)
Wynn Design & Development- Building Services
Oversee and participate design coordination, construction, testing and commissioning of all building services electrical systems and equipment.
- Management and review o design drawings, technical submittals and material submissions.
- Review of schematic design, design development and construction document prior to and during implementation of works.
- Assist in development of project schedule timeline to facilitate engineering design, implementation, construction, testing and commissioning.
- Inspection of works to ensure that works are built according to electrical & mechanical specifications and engineering code which include BS7671, IBC, etc.
- Stakeholder in the development of Service Now for project management system.
- Laision with WDD department to coordinate the design, construction and commercial elements throughout the design and construction of all building services project.
- Onsite site observation and issuance of Field Observation Report and Punchlist for electrical equipment and distribution system.
- Assist with payment applications and change order request and present recommendations for actions.
- Obtain and review WDD project completion requirement documentation including testing and commissioning report, as built drawings, O&M manuals.