Apr2003 – Feb2006 Singapore Technologies Electronics Pte Ltd
Project Engineer ( Feb2005 – Feb2006) 项目工程师
Taiwan National Fire Agency Project 台湾消防局
Scope of Work :
• Station in Taiwan as project coordinator at the Taiwan Project Office with Main Contractor Alcatel Taiwan and Mediatech
• Translation of document from Chinese to English and vice versa
• Responsible for all the equipment to be delivered to Taiwan – Customs
Clearance, Coordination with overseas supplier for delivery
• In charge of all the equipment logistics – including inspection by Taiwan
Customer ( with good comments), delivery of equipment to site for
• Installation of equipment on the Forward Communication Vehicle
• Application and approval for the C01 form for the usage of radio frequency.
• Testing of the systems
• Development of training manual for training.
• Tuning of VHF and UHF antennas.
• Uploading of approval radio frequency in to radio equipment.
Project Planning Engineer – ( Apr2003 – Feb2005 )
Large Scale Systems – Circle Line Project
Scope of work :
• Schedule Control using the planning software- Primavera Planning 3.0 for C830 Circle line to develop Stage 4 and 5 Baseline.
● Developed Progress Monitor for Procurement, Fabrication, FAT, Delivery.
● Coordinator with Installation Engineers to develop the 4 weeks Rolling Installation Progress Monitor based on Civil Interface Programme (CIP), Construction Drawings.
• Monthly Progress report for LTA submission.
• Schedule Control of RD119 Unified Maintenance Hub Project using Microsoft Project by developing the Baseline Schedule.
• Develop the Programming Plan for RD119 for schedule control.
• Schedule Control of Guangzhou AFC Project.
• Tender Support by developing a tender baseline schedule and helping to translate some documents from Chinese to English and vice versa.
• Co-ordination with the System managers.
• Analyze the current status of the project and forecast critical activities when delayed, will delay the project drastically.